- By registering or placing a booking on our web sites, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- When you visit, register or book online on our web site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your use of our web sites as well as information about you from messages you post to the web site and emails or letters you send to us.
Use of your information
- Your information will enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your bookings.
- We will also use and analyse the information we collect to support, improve and develop our business.
- If you have completed forms, we may use your information to contact you, from time to time, for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our web site or Guest House.
Disclosure of your information
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owner.
Changes to web site information
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue the information available on the web site.
- Please note, the web site may, from time to time, contain typographical errors or inaccuracies, although we endeavour to avoid these at all times.
Credit Card Information